There are a number of MBA scholarships available in the United States, offered by various organizations, universities, and business schools. Some of the popular MBA scholarships in the USA include:
- Fulbright Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to international students who wish to pursue an MBA degree in the United States.
- Forté Foundation Fellowship: This fellowship is awarded to women who are pursuing an MBA degree at a partner school.
- Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Fellowship: This fellowship is awarded to minority students who are pursuing an MBA degree at a member school.
- Diversity MBA Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students from diverse backgrounds who are pursuing an MBA degree at an accredited school.
- GMAT Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who score well on the GMAT exam and are pursuing an MBA degree at an accredited school.
- Sallie Mae Fund Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and are pursuing an MBA degree at an accredited school.
- Johnson & Johnson Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who are pursuing an MBA degree in healthcare management.
- Richard Metzler Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who are pursuing an MBA degree at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
It’s important to note that eligibility criteria, application requirements, and deadlines vary depending on the scholarship. Therefore, it is recommended to visit the websites of the respective scholarships for detailed information.
Government Fully Funded MBA Scholarships in USA For International Students
Every year the US government sponsors a lot of students from around the world to study in the USA. Most of these students are from poor or developing countries. They offer such scholarships for US citizens too. But a large number of financial aid are open for international applicants.
So, anyone can try to apply for these US government scholarships for higher education.
Here is the list of fully funded MBA scholarships for international students in the USA below…
The Fulbright Foreign program is awarded to graduates, artists, and professionals. The US government offers such aid for higher education in the USA. Every year around 4000 candidates are provided the scholarship. A Ph.D. or Master’s degree pursuer can apply.
Even a non-degree postgraduate student can also be entitled to the program. However, the scheme benefits a wide range of areas. It gives study costs, books, monthly stipends, health insurance, and flight ticket.
It was established in 2012 to promote talented students worldwide. The students have limited resources but can flourish with proper support and guidance. So, the program provides financial aid to secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate levels. The scheme is offered to 15000 candidates every year. Students of any nationality are entitled to the program.
It gives all the necessary expenses to complete studies. There are some universities where a student can study with a scholarship. Those are Michigan University, California University, Wellesley University, Arizona State, and Duke University.
The Rotary Peach scholarship is awarded to 50 Master’s program pursuers each year. It provides a fully-funded scholarship program to study in the USA. This scheme is for enrollment in North Carolina and Duke University. Some other non-US universities are also the host of this program.
However, the scheme gives lots of financial benefits. Such as tuition fees, textbooks, exam fees, accommodation, tickets, etc. The time period for the scholarships is a maximum of two years.
Joint Japan or World Bank Scholarship is open for candidates from emerging countries. The scholarship is provided for Master’s degrees to candidates from emerging regions. With the help of the scheme, a student can enroll in any institution in the USA.
The foundation offers a couple of scholarships yearly. It undertakes all student costs such as accommodation, flight tickets, monthly costs, and tuition fees. Insurance cards are also issued to cover accident or emergency health treatment. Usually, the scholarship scheme covers all expenses for a two-year time period.
List of Universities That Offer MBA Scholarships in the USA
There are a couple of universities in the USA that award scholarships to international students. Those could be fully funded or partially funded. But many universities offer fully funded scholarships too.
For a master’s program, there might be a working requirement for applicants. So, the candidates who meet all requirements and have talent can achieve fully funded aid from the university. We have listed out a few institutions for the MBA program below;
- Knight-Hennessy Program offered at Stanford University.
- Obama Foundation Program offered at Chicago University and Harris Public School.
- International Fellowship Scheme offered at AAUW. Women special scholarship.
- International Scholarships offered at Harvard University.
- William R. Berkley offered at NYU.
- Herzing Scholarship offered at Herzing University.